Installation & Commissioning
Implementation, start up and commissioning of high purity water systems involve a high degree of technical complexity, including:
- Time and resource constraints
- Testing and retesting of equipment, flow rates, water purity and compliance to benchmarks
- Integration and synchronization between various engineering teams
- Designing extensive operations and maintenance plans
- Knowledge transfer from the implementation team to the on-site operations and maintenance personnel
- Large quantities of documentation and records that need to be created and managed
CN Water has one of the most efficient and streamlined installation and commissioning programs in the industry. Our commissioning support includes installation and start-up, verification of key process parameters to meet design qualifications, and qualifying and validating the system for a clean handover, in accordance with regulatory guidelines and requirements.
To do the above, we follow a rigorous process, which includes:
- Detailed planning and scheduling
- Error free FAT setup
- Timely Procurement management for equipment, component and spares.
- Site inspections and regular quality checks
We also provide extensive documentation and reporting support across all our implementations. Our water systems are supported by detailed design qualifications (DQ), installation qualification (IQ) and operational qualification (OQ) binders, certificates, schedules, diagrams and spare parts lists. We also provide operator training and support in performance qualification (PQ) to release product water as part of our extended commissioning services.
Our expertise with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies makes us uniquely positioned to undertake some of the largest and most complex project execution and commissioning assignments for high purity water systems.